We look forward to meeting you on your first office visit for quality orthodontic care and helping you get acquainted with our office! We understand that each patient’s visit is important, and that’s why we provide ample time for every new patient visit.
During this important first session, we will address your orthodontic concerns and needs. Your first orthodontic visit will consist of:
- A thorough examination
- Discussion of problems and potential treatment options
After evaluating your diagnostic information, we will develop a personalized plan to include:
- A complete clinical diagnosis regarding the nature of the problem
- A summary of the findings and a detailed plan that outlines your treatment, goals and estimated fees
We place an emphasis on educating our patients, and therefore we encourage all questions. Never hesitate to ask us!
What to expect:
- The highest quality of orthodontic care
- A positive experience like that of friends and family members treated by our exceptional team
- Treatment goals and objectives that are tailored to you
- Adjustments of your braces approximately every 6-8 weeks
- A coordinated effort between our office and your family dentist to promote a clean, healthy, and cavity-free smile
To help us provide you with the best service, please print and fill out the appropriate New Patient Forms and bring the completed forms to your first appointment. Completing and submitting the forms beforehand will help save you time during your visit.