We Are All In This Together
Our commitment is to partner with you to help stop the spread of germs.
The health and safety of everyone who walks through our doors remains our top priority.
You Are In Safe Hands
- High levels of infection control procedures for patient care are in place.
- Social distancing guidelines are required to be followed in the waiting room.
- Hand sanitizers is readily accessible throughout our office.
- Priority appointments are available for high risk clients.
Help Us Help You
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and properly dispose of it.
- Wear a cloth face covering over your nose and mouth if you are more susceptible to illness.
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon arrival and when necessary.
- Call to reschedule your appointment if you are feeling sick.